The Bank+Client system provides its clients with the following range of banking services:
1. All kinds of teller services, including cash and cashless operations with client accounts based merely on electronic documents.
2. Management of the clients' plastic cards, including electronic completion of card issuing procedures, replenishing card accounts and obtaining transaction reports.
3. Information services, i.e. access to all the information resources required for successful work with the system on the whole.
4. Financial audit services, i.e. providing the company headquarters with information about the transaction involving the accounts of its affiliates or subsidiaries. The information about transactions with the accounts of regional affiliates and subsidiaries is transferred to the headquarters after their completion (for example, each morning the headquarters get the information about yesterday's transactions).
5. Financial monitoring services, i.e. providing the company headquarters with a tool allowing it to block certain electronic transactions involving the accounts of its affiliates or subsidiaries. The payment documents for withdrawal of means from the accounts of regional affiliates or subsidiaries are processed by the bank only after they have been accepted by the company headquarters.